Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I can READ it

When I posted a thank you line for those who celebrated their birthdays, I consciously, intently order the names, not by the hierarchy but by their names.  What I meant is this, we are all the same. Maybe I am the one who's weird but I just hate the hierarchy if it's overly used. You see, that was just a list of names, but none DARED to re-order it. The boss is always on top. Even in casual greetings, and I hate it because I can read it. It's obviously insane for me. Not that I hate the boss, no, she's my friend, it's the behavior that overly makes her always on top.

That kind of mindset bothers me. Why can't we enjoy being human? Equal to one another? Or, that's what should be? The proper one?

I wish that I can't read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surat untuk Berondongku

Berondongku yang ganteng dan menarik, Setiap hari saya menyalahkan perasaan ini. Setiap hari pula saya berusaha membenarkan perasaan ini, te...