Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Death


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of DEATH ...

The news of death many times is shocking to everyone hearing it. At least to me that hear it the first time I stepped in my workplace. Do you know what it feels to hear it in the morning?
Well, I can't explain it in words but it's really disturbing. To know that the dead is still young and was expecting a baby, what else the saddest news comparing to this?

And then my inner voice begins to speak, "What if the news belongs to me? What if the dead one is ME?

The word DEATH itself is frightening. It has power, none could resist it. I remembered one day I 'dreamt' of DEATH. I felt all my organs were paralyzed, only my brain and my soul travelling here and there. I tried to speak to anyone, expecting that at least they knew I EXISTED. But it was an effort in vain. I was friendless, and for the first time in my life, I knew and felt what LONELINESS is.

So, here is death, you don't exist anymore, feels like your record in the world has been deleted' I thought. I screamed in my brain and soul. I scared to DEATH. But then, an invisible FRIEND came and comforted me. Oh...it was wonderful to have a FRIEND who is able to get through the gap between the living and the dead. So wonderful.

Then I knew then that Death is not so scary anymore as long as you have that FRIEND in your life.

For my sister who is now with our invisible yet true FRIEND,so long. 'Til we meet again :)

...I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they COMFORT me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surat untuk Berondongku

Berondongku yang ganteng dan menarik, Setiap hari saya menyalahkan perasaan ini. Setiap hari pula saya berusaha membenarkan perasaan ini, te...