Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hyper Grace

I wrote this thought when I was alone in my room, thinking about some people in internet saying that the christians can do sins without getting punishment because Jesus Christ already paid the punishment when He was crucified. And some 'christians' who think and teach this doctrine to the other 'christians' that no matter how bad they live their lives with no repentance of sins, God will love unconditionally. This is called Hyper Grace.

I don't understand the concept of hyper grace doctrine. As long as I am being a christian, even when I was unborn, never in my mind I imagine that God would allow me to live by my own. When I was unborn, I always had a thought that God must be holy and I must come before Him blameless, sinless, which I know at that time, it was impossible. That's why I always felt unworthy. I know God is kind and I'm sinful. I tried to make up my attitude, to pray and to go to church more so God would accept me. And I was afraid to die. I was afraid to see His face when I died.


When I am born again, I still can't accept this hyper grace thing. God, supernaturally, changes my heart to be so sensitive with sins, even the smallest stuff. Even nobody is watching me. This time, I know that by His strength, I can do it. I can follow all His commands.  I think the verse saying, "If you love me, keep My commands" in John 14:15 is the reason of my obedience. If I fail, that's because I don't want to follow Him. But I do know clearly that everything is different now. It's like I'm not who I was. It's not the matter of getting old. Some says you are wiser when the age is going up. That's not true. Age only worsens sins, believe me. 

I love what Jesus Christ has done in my life. 

So, what about this hyper grace thing? You can live however you like it? It's a really stupid idea. Yes, Jesus Christ died on the cross, not because of our goodness, that's the hyper grace. Super grace. And we should live out the grace by living in the new life He already grants us. 


To God, be the glory, great thing He had done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surat untuk Berondongku

Berondongku yang ganteng dan menarik, Setiap hari saya menyalahkan perasaan ini. Setiap hari pula saya berusaha membenarkan perasaan ini, te...