Thursday, March 31, 2022

Bad Things Do Happen


Bad things do happen even though you pray those things not to happen. And it makes a confusion, whether it's own fault or others' or anything else. 

I didn't expect it to happen and I feel mad at myself, at my things for not 'good enough', at the situation I was in. The only thing that crosses my mind now is a failure, it wasn't supposed to happen. I am in a tight budget but that bad thing made me spend money for unnecessary need. And I hate him. He thought only on my mistake, he didn't blow the horn, which he was supposed to do. And I am upset with my friend. She should had warned me. There were no warning for me.  

And I hate the situation. I hate my thing for it's not new. I hate the people in their own vehicle that strive to be wherever place they want to be, in a short time. Who doesn't?

And I hate myself. I did warn myself not to take that line. But I didn't listen. I acted out like a pro. And I hate that failure, it costed me a lot. I felt like being left by my Father :( This is not right, I know, but I can't help myself from having this feeling. And, I am ashamed to meet my friends, I feel like the news already spread out widely. I feel like I am living in my nightmare. How could this happen?

Will I regain something from the lost?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surat untuk Berondongku

Berondongku yang ganteng dan menarik, Setiap hari saya menyalahkan perasaan ini. Setiap hari pula saya berusaha membenarkan perasaan ini, te...