Tuesday, March 4, 2014

For the one and the only mom I have in this world

There was time when I hated her so much. I thought she was not modern, too conservative, too strict, etc. There was time I wanted to be apart from her.

Now, as I grow up and will be a mother myself one day, I re-think and witness myself the motivations behind her attitude toward us, her children. Now, I am gladly saying that "I’m blessed to have you, Mom…"

My mom, she is a very tough woman. Life is not always kind to her, many times, she faces darkness alone but she never expects less than what God expects from us. She teaches us discipline and perseverance. She also shows the meaning of commitment and faith even though these bring her into others’ disagreement. She gives LOVE and never keeps bitterness in life. She teaches us to serve others appropriately and how to make our guests happy. Above all, she brings us to God and she never gives up praying.

Those shape us as we are today.

Thank you Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surat untuk Berondongku

Berondongku yang ganteng dan menarik, Setiap hari saya menyalahkan perasaan ini. Setiap hari pula saya berusaha membenarkan perasaan ini, te...